Welding Company: Sale and rental of welding equipment and specialist in solutions.
Welding Company is a leading specialist in welding equipment and solutions. The company from Schelle in Belgium and Lexmond in the Netherlands distributes a wide range of advanced machines including accessories and consumables. We are specialized in solutions: Our involvement in major projects worldwide in the offshore, oil & gas and thick-walled steel industry demonstrates our competence.
Welding Company positions itself with its very own thorough technical service, the quick assistance when things go wrong and the short delivery times. It is a total concept that sets weld quality, shortened production time and reduced costs.
More and more customers prefer to rent certain devices on a temporary basis. They are based on the experience that Welding Company's highly skilled technicians have worked together in all those years. After all, machines that are rented undergo a series of extensive tests in the workshop. The welding machines, power generators, compressors or inductive heat treatment machines can be used directly from the rental center in the production process and guarantee the customer a long-term reliability.
Anyone who urgently needs a replacement or rental device can in many cases be supplied the same day. It is about giving customers a confident feeling. The machines are optimally developed and guarantee a perfected progress of the production process. At Welding Company you can also go for the further design of the yard with lighting, site cabinets, extension cables, power generators and all necessary tools.
Welding Company is responsible for top quality for everything that has to do with welding. The commercial range includes international brand names such as the welding and induction equipment of the American Miller, the high-tech orbital welding machines of Orbitalum, the Mig-orbital machine Firefly, the welding tractors of Gullco, also compressors, generating sets and a full range of manipulation machines, welding smoke extraction and the latest in our range is the innovative TIP-TIG welding process.
In short, Welding Company delivers top quality for projects in everything a welder needs!
Comprehensive service and maintenance offer
We care not only about your concerns prior to purchase. Even after the sale has been made you can fully rely on us.
Our products are extremely robust and reliable.
In order to maintain their performance in the long term, you should have the servicing and maintenance work carried out regularly at the recommended intervals.
All servicing and maintenance work is carried out by qualified and motivated employees with the utmost care. They analyze the situation in order to find the optimal solution for the long term.
"Prevention is better than cure"
Don’t wait until your machine breaks down sooner or later due to a lack of servicing or maintenance work!
Small causes can often engender large effects - and downtimes or malfunctions could have been avoided through timely checking and maintenance.
When did you last have your machinery maintained?
Arrange an appointment with us straight away:
+32 (0) 3 880 81 80
• Repairs, replacements
• Cost estimates
• Proactive maintenance
• Service training for customers
• Rental machines for bridging repair periods at special terms
• Collection service for machines
• Visual and functional inspection
• Determination and measuring of technical parameters
• Information to customer about maintenance result
• Functional test of the system components
• Cleaning and care work
• Replacement of defined wear parts as well as of defective components
• Implementation of modifications in as far as these serve to technically improve the equipment
• Required adjustment and setting work including calibration and re-acceptance.
• Reduction of downtimes
• Long-term functioning of your machinery and plants
• Ensuring the availability
• Early recognition of wear avoids unnecessary and costly repairs
• Reduction of the susceptibility to failure
• Value retention of your machinery and plants
• Regular maintenance work ensures reliable and safe machine operation – even after many years
• Higher availability of own service employees
We like to keep you informed about novelties and would be pleased if we could send this to you personally.
Simply subscribe to our newsletter.